8句英文代替 ’I think…’

實用英語

2020年12月21日

一般人想用英文講我覺得嘅時候都喺話 ‘I think…’,但當喺一篇文章入面不斷出現同一句句子,就自然會比人覺得你嘅英文的水平未夠好,亦都有好重複沉悶嘅感覺!

今次就學下以下呢8句英文句子,等你講或者寫嘅時候有更多變化啦!

 

1. From my point of view/ perspective 從我的角度來看

eg. From my point of view, making the bed in the morning is a waste of time.
從我的角度來看,朝早執床好浪費時間。

 

2. As far as I’m concerned 對我來說

eg. As far as I’m concerned, owning a dog is much better than owning a cat.
對我來說,養狗比養貓好好多。

 

3. I am of the opinion that 我認為 (比較正式的說法)

eg. I am of the opinion that staying home is much more fun that going to the nightclub.
我認為留係屋企比去 club 更加有趣。

 

4. I would say 我認為

eg. A lot of people love Andy Lau, but I would say he is not that charming to me.
好多人都鍾意劉德華,但我認為佢就唔係咁吸引啦。

 

5. I suppose 我猜測

eg. I suppose you have subscribed my channel, but I am not that sure.
我估你已經訂閱左我的頻道,但我唔太清楚。

 

6. It seems to me that 對我而言

eg. It seems to me that having buffet is a torture because I would want to vomit afterwards.
對我而言,食自助餐係折磨,因為我食完會想嘔。

 

7. My impression is that 我的感覺是

eg. A lot of Hong Kong people want to learn how to tune their accent, but my impression is that it doesn’t sound that bad!
好多香港人想改善講英文的口音,但我覺得其實佢地都唔係讀得太差姐。

 

8. The way I see it 我的看法是

eg. The way I see it, forcing kids to develop an interest is a waste of time.
我覺得強迫小朋友去建立一種興趣係浪費時間。

 

希望下次你唔會再不斷重複 ’I think…’ 啦!