唔緊要英文點講?唔洗客氣嘅6種英文表達方式

實用英語

2022年9月05日

之前有教過大家用唔同嘅方式表達感謝,不過喺生活中我哋周不時都會要接受人哋對我哋嘅感謝。除咗“you’re welcome”之外,你又知唔知仲有啲咩 唔洗客氣 嘅英文表達方式呢?等 Wall Street English 帶大家一齊嚟睇下啦!

1. It’s nothing.(沒什麽)

當你想向人表達你的幫助只是舉手之勞,不足掛齒的時,可這樣說。

A: It was so nice of you to help me with the house cleaning yesterday.
A: 謝謝你昨天幫我打掃房子,真是太好了。

B: oh, it was nothing. I enjoyed it.
B: 哦,沒什麼。我很樂意。

 

2. Don’t mention it.(別跟我見外)

字面意思雖解為「不要説」,但這裡表達的是:「小事一樁,不值一提。」

A: Thank you for the coffee this morning.
A: 謝謝你今天早上的咖啡。

B: Don’t mention it.
B: 別跟我見外了。

 

3. My pleasure.(樂意至極)

很樂於幫助人的意思。

A: Thank you for doing the interview with us.
A: 感謝您接受我們的採訪。

B: My pleasure.
B: 我的榮幸。

 

4. Forget it. / No worries.(沒事 / 不用擔心)

通常接受他人的道歉時候使用,具叫人不用擔心的意思。

A: I am so sorry for missing your messages.
A: 很抱歉錯過了您的留言。

B: Forget it. / No worries. I’ve got it done already.
B: 沒事 / 不用擔心。我已經完成了。

 

5. Not at all.(不用謝)

當別人向你道歉或表達謝意,你想客氣地回覆別人不用在意的時候使用。

A: Thank you so much for your precious idea. We couldn’t have done it without your help.
A: 非常感謝您提出寶貴的意見。沒有您的幫助,我們無法完成。

 

B: Not at all. I am happy to help.
B: 不用謝。我很樂意幫忙。

 

6. It’s not a big deal.(小事啦)

具舉手之勞,不足掛齒的意思。

A: Thank you for lending me the power bank.
A: 謝謝你借給我的充電器。

B: It’s not a big deal.
B: 小事而已。

 

以上就係可以用嚟代替 “唔洗客氣” 或者 “唔緊要” 嘅六種英文表達方式。不過大家記住要根據語境喺唔同嘅情況下用唔同嘅句子呀,如果唔係就會好奇怪㗎啦。