用英文叫外賣嘅時候遇到困難?學下以下呢幾句英文啦!

實用英語

2020年8月17日

係疫情之下,大家都會以叫外賣為主,但當打電話叫外賣嘅時候會唔會諗唔到要點用英文同人講想要D咩,又或者聽唔明人地講D咩英文呢?

今日就嚟學下用英文叫外賣,等大家下次叫外賣嘅時候都可以得心應手啦!

 

I would like to place an order


A: Thanks for calling. How can I help you?
A: 多謝致電。請問我有D咩可以幫你?

 

B: I would like to place an order.
B: 我想訂餐。

 

For pick up/ delivery


A: For pick up or delivery?
A: 自取定係送上門?

 

B: For pickup/ delivery.
B: 自取/ 送上門。

 

I would have an order of….


A: What would you like to order?
A: 請問想要D咩?

 

B: I would have an order of the hamburger and fries.
B: 我想要一個漢堡包和一份薯條。

 

Would that be all for you?


A: Would that be all for you?
A: 你想點的就係咁多嗎?

 

B: Yes, thank you.
B: 係的,唔該。

 

That should be everything.


A: Would you like to add something more?
A:你會唔會想加D其他野?

 

B: No. That should be everything.
B: 唔洗啦。個D已經係全部。

 

Anything else?


A: Anything else?
A: 仲有冇其他?

 

B: I would like to have a cup of coke too.
B: 我想要多杯可樂呀。

 

Your total is…


A: Your total is $200.
A: 你的總數係$200。

 

B: No problem.
B: 冇問題。

 

Pay cash upon delivery


A:What payment method would you like to choose?
A: 你會想用咩方法俾錢?

 

B: I would pay cash upon delivery.
B: 外賣送到的時候,我俾現金。